How to contact us
- Keeping you up to date with the latest, relevant content we have published. Administering any dealings you have with us.
- Administering any training course, programme or event delegate bookings you have bought from us or which we provide free of charge.
- Keeping you up to date with and invite you to any of our latest, relevant events, training programmes, webinars or podcasts that we produce.
Collecting your feedback and seek your insight through online survey invitations. Giving access to content, coaching and events provided by our approved third party partners as well as Apptituda’s team.
Our lawful basis for processing your data
It is in Apptituda’s legitimate business interest to keep its customers, suppliers, contacts and partners informed of our latest content, products and services and to manage and administer purchases and relationship and commercial interactions with Apptituda. We process customer and client data and use direct marketing as part of this legitimate interest. It is necessary for us to use a variety of direct marketing channels and messages to ensure our contacts are kept informed, and wherever possible, we make sure the messages we send are targeted and relevant. Any direct marketing we undertake will comply with e-privacy rules on consent. We will keep your data safe and secure for as long as necessary or according to your instructions, and we review the data we hold at least once every two years.
If you’d like more information about how we store your data, please contact us directly.
Specifically you would expect to receive from us:
- A weekly email update bulletin highlighting our latest trending content, downloadable reports, and forthcoming events and training.
- A weekly email Partner Bulletin highlighting our latest third party partner content, including whitepapers, webinars and guides.
- A weekly or bi-weekly email update on forthcoming events. Occasional email updates on surveys or webinars we are running or new reports (or partner reports) we have published.
- Occasional direct mailings or telemarketing calls about our forthcoming training, content or events.
- Occasional account management calls to check in on how you are getting on with any of our products or services you use.
You can manage your preferences and unsubscribe from any or all of these different types of email or contact at any time. To update your preferences, please contact email@example.com.
Types of data we collect
When you register on our website or purchase any of our professional services and training, we will collect the kind of standard, non-sensitive information you would expect a B2B supplier to request. For example, we’ll ask for:
- Your name Your Job Title and Job Role
- Your email address and contact number
- Your Postal address
- A password (for access to relevant systems which we are working on)
- The name of the organisation you work for
- The industry you work in
- The number of employees in your organisation (by band)
- Your dietary requirements (if you’re attending one of our events)
- Details of your business and its plans.
- Details of the IT systems you currently use and plan to use.
- (And we’ll collect and store data on the transactions and purchases you make with us.)
Third party data
Apptituda may receive data about organisations, industries, website visitors, marketing campaigns and other matters related to our business from our partners, affiliates or others, that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This data may be combined with other information we collect and might include aggregate level data, such as which IP addresses correspond to post codes, Zip codes or countries. Or it might be more specific, for example, how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
Additional information provided to Apptituda
We may receive and store other information when submitted to our websites, or if you are a supplier, partner or participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, apply to become a partner or supplier, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with Apptituda.
Recipients of the data we collect
In some cases, we will share the data we collect from you with trusted third party content providers to support our business. We always let you know this before we collect your data, so you can make an informed decision. Specific cases where we may do this are:
- Digital content supplied by our partners, e.g. whitepapers, guides, surveys, webinars. In these cases we’ll ask you to complete an online form to gain access to this content. We will always tell you the name of the partner (company) with which we will be sharing the data collected in the form.
- Offline content delivered by our partners at our face-to-face events In these cases you may have attended a presentation or face to face session by one or more of our content partners at one of our events, or a partner event co-hosted by Apptituda. When you register for these sessions we will always tell you the name of the partner (company) with which we will be sharing the data we collected from you.
- Where we need to pass on information to one or more suppliers in order to jointly respond to your business requirements or to supply you with services. Our expectations of our content partners Any personal data we share with our content partners is shared only on the basis that the data will be used by the partner under a lawful basis of legitimate interest and according to the requirements of the GDPR. We specify this in our contracts with all our content partners.
Data processing partners
Apptituda may provide your personal information to a subsidiary of Apptituda, any affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons, acting under a confidentiality agreement or non-disclosure agreement, for the purpose of processing personal information on behalf of Apptituda. These parties are required to process such information based on instructions from Apptituda and in accordance with this Policy. They do not have any independent right to share this information.
Apptituda may transfer your data if Apptituda is acquired by or merged with another company. Apptituda will provide notice before this occurs and will post a new Policy, if necessary.
Your rights over the personal data we hold
You can reasonably request access to the personal data we hold on you, at any time, and we will provide that information free of charge within one month of your request at the latest. You can request inaccurate or incomplete personal data held on you to be rectified or completed or for your personal data to be suppressed or erased, and we will respond within one month of your request at the latest. We will supply any data you request in a CSV file.
Your right to object
You have the right to opt out of our direct or digital marketing at any point, and we will deal with your request right away. You can unsubscribe from our emails by emailing or opt out of our direct mail or telephone marketing, please call us on +447918 748 999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Authority
You have the right to raise a concern or lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In the case of residents of the UK, please click here to reach the ICO website: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
To secure your personal information, access to your data is password protected. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential and not to share this information with anyone. To protect data stored on Apptituda servers, Apptituda regularly audits our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. While Apptituda will implement the security measures detailed above, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore, transmission via the internet is at your own risk. Apptituda may store and process personal information collected on www.apptituda.com or other Apptituda websites in the UK, or any other country, including outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") in which Apptituda or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents operate or maintain facilities.